For Someone In My Heart Part 3 ~ All About Tutorial
All About Tutorial

Search On Google

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For Someone In My Heart Part 3

"WILINGNESS"


Hi ..You?
Why? there should be a sense?
Why? i think that has been buried rise again?
Why? i hate to feel that again.
I scared!
I would not..don't want with all the sense of love.
I don't want hurt anymore.
The days getting closer.
Curiosity.. but afraid to having.
i'm not perpect for you loved one.
I want to go far..far away.
But i'm helpless
That i have is painful wilingness to do.
I just hope..
Hi you..my dearest,rise up for your future.
See u happy is a happiness for me.
Though can't have you later.
Only can hope always be mine bcz i'm yours.

By Julie Anna 9 November 2011 at 20:54 PM
Copyright @2012 by TOMJERRX
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Here

Blog Archive


Ads Here